Viakoo is proud to announce that the company has undergone a System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2SM examination resulting in a CPA’s report stating that
management of Viakoo maintained effective controls over the security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of the Viakoo Action Platform.
A SOC 2SM report is designed to meet the needs of existing or potential customers who need assurance about the effectiveness of controls used by the service organization to process customers’ information.
The following principles and related criteria have been developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) for use by practitioners in the performance of trust services engagements, and upon which Viakoo’s certification is based:
- Security: The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized to meet the entity’s objectives.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and disposed of to meet the entity’s objectives.
- HIPAA Security Rule Requirements: The system is compliant with the applicable HIPAA Security Rule requirements set forth in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Health Information Portability and Accountability Act.
Current and prospective customers interested in a copy of our SOC 2SM report may request it using the form on the right.