Enterprise IoT Security
Automated Remediation and Repatriation
Current estimates show typically there are approximately 5-10 IoT devices per full-time employee, or thousands to 100s of thousands in an enterprise, put to work solving business problems and delivering critical services to the organization. These IoT devices are just like computers, with operating systems and communications ports that need to be managed like servers in the data center. Unlike IT devices IoT devices are typically not managed, leaving a massive attack surface resulting in an open door for cyber criminals.
- Nozomi identifies finds and assesses vulnerable IoT/OT devices that Viakoo remediates.
- Viakoo Action Platform updates firmware, manages certificates, and manages passwords at scale.
- Combined solution leads to devices being fully documented, operational and compliant.
- Supports both Loosely and Tightly Coupled devices, with Viakoo’s digital twin performance data integrated into Nozomi.
- Joint solution supports tool consolidation by eliminating need to log into multiple consoles.
Seamless Interoperability for IoT & OT Device Security
Estimates show there are approximately 5-10 IoT/OT devices per full-time employee, put to work solving business problems and delivering critical services to the organization. These IoT/OT devices are just like computers, with operating systems and communications ports that need to be managed like servers in the data center. Left unmanaged, IoT/OT devices are a massive attack surface for cyber criminals to take advantage of.
Nozomi Networks & Viakoo Integration
Only Nozomi Networks offers highly accurate, actionable intelligence and protection for integrated OT and IoT security at scale. The detailed visibility and in-depth insight combined with Viakoo remediation allows organizations to anticipate, diagnose and respond to security and operational risks, and improve processes for maximum resilience. Nozomi and Viakoo have bi-directional data sharing, enriching the value of both solutions. Once an asset is identified and assessed, Viakoo delivers an automated, scalable solution that addresses IoT device remediation including firmware, passwords, and certificates.
Nozomi Networks combined with Viakoo allows you to:
- Anticipate security vulnerabilities and maintenance requirements to optimize operational processes.
- Diagnose emerging security threats and process issues with AI-based analytics to reduce business risk.
- Respond to the highest priorities with actionable insights and guided remediation efforts.
- Govern with automated data gathering, audit trail, and compliance reporting.
- Take Action across all network layers, including DMZ.