We are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to become an integral part of our product development team. You will be responsible for creating and enhancing automated testing infrastructure, as well as executing validation plans for a sophisticated, cloud- based, SaaS solution for securing and monitoring IoT device networks. Platform must be validated against a variety of embedded devices driven from Windows and Linux servers, uploading data to complex backend systems that supports both web and mobile app user experiences.
The work involves specifying and enhancing automated tests and manual tests to enforce quality standards for Viakoo’s Always-On services.
- Work with team members to define validation plans
- Drive standards & testing of both embedded data collectors and cloud releases.
- Collaborate with leadership and engineers to specify strategic areas of automated testing
as well as designs for testability.
- Setup and enhance testing lab environment and QA cloud to improve efficiencies while
replicating real-world scenarios.
- Must have working knowledge of Java, JSON, REST and scripting languages like
- Must have familiarity with Windows, Linux server setup and configuration
- Must be passionate about quality and quality standards.
- Must have working knowledge of configuring networks and network devices.
- Should have familiarity with cyber security standards and controls.
- Should have familiarity with Agile project management methodologies.
- Database setup and monitoring is preferred.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org