Viakoo Responsible Disclosure Policy
Updated February 22, 2021
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Viakoo, and Viakoo believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Viakoo’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within 48-hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within six weeks of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Viakoo service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Viakoo employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Viakoo’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Viakoo and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.viakoo.com/disclosure.
Viakoo is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Viakoo management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is David Nelson-Gal, Chief Product Officer, responsibility to see this policy is enforced.